Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Christmas Letter

I love reading Christmas Epistles. One of my favorite things of the holidays is opening a Christmas card and finding a folded wreath-designed paper with pictures and accomplishments. I admit that I stop whatever I'm doing to cozy up on the couch and enjoy a read. I even do this when I'm at someone elses home and they have them out – I don't care if I know the people or not.

I'm not sure what the captivation is but it's there and it's strong. This year was a skimpy year for Christmas letters so I savored the few I could get my hands on - I might have to drag out the box I keep in my attic to get my fix by reading previous years letters ... hmm, did I just go too far?

Here's To A Wonderful New Year -- I've got big plans for 2013! (So suck-it Mayans)

Love Those Who Are The Warmest - it's cold outside,
Kate Mathis

No comments:

Post a Comment