Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Monday, April 23, 2012

One Small Sound Can Change The Whole Meaning

We all have busy days.
You know what I'm sick of? Dieting. Hearing about dieting. Counting calories. Brown rice over white rice. All of it bores me to death. What a waste of time and energy. If I'm a little fat, who cares? Be a little more active each day, say no after the twentieth french fry and enjoy over worry.

I cannot express enough how much has put me to sleep lately. I'm so tired of the same old thing. I'm tired of television, radio and I'm tired of my own thoughts. I crowd my day with useless pondering, I think it is a honed procrastination technique. It ranges from ...
Have you ever wondered why self-deprecating is so similar to self-defecating? It's because when you put yourself down it is just like pooping all over yourself. Gross. I know. But it is something to think about.
To ....
I will never purchase a tree that doesn't work for me. I planted a couple of citrus trees over the weekend and was overjoyed with the idea that I will never want for a lemon – ever again. Marvelous. I'm thinking pecan tree next!

And either I'm suffering from heat exhaustion or struggling with thoughts that race out of my mind faster than my fingers can keep up. Why am I missing every third word I write? Is it misunderstood talent?

Three book related news events!

First I'm being interviewed for a magazine article on Monday. I get a little nervous with this kind of stuff.
Second, Living Lies is going to be FREE on Kindle Thursday and Friday or Friday and Saturday!
Third Moon Over Monsters will be out this on next week on Kindle!

Remember to be kind and don't self-defecate!

Love All,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment