Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Strangers Have Feelings Too!

In the world where you are judged by strangers is a strange place to be. I realize that it's easy to write comments and complaints from a keyboard on your computer and I understand that everyone has an opinion and I also understand that not everyone has the same tastes. With that incredibly long sentence said I have to add a small reminder – it's perfectly legit to express you unhappiness or dislike for a ... novel, let's say ... however remember there is a human on the other end of your complaint. I think that constructive feedback is necessary and can often make for a better future product but personal attacks are never the answer.


Here is my gentle suggestion - being kind will never hurt.

Make Love Not War,
Kate


On Sale 3 Days Only - $2.99 Living Lies and $2.99 Second Chance on the Kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment