Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brothers & Sisters - Is A Mother's Love Equal?

Today is my mom's birthday. She's way old and I've spent 7.5 of the last 8 hours with her. Enough said.
I had to get that off my chest. And am I feeling better? Not really. But I've got a passport and I'm only mildly afraid to use it!

To real issues.
It's been almost two weeks since we had our FREEEE promotion and it was an overwhelming success! Now, because I am willing to play the game of life, we are lowing the price of both books to $.99 (Hey, who stole my cent button?) for three days! Starting May 11th! I know that authors can experience overwhelming sales by lowering the cost but ... I think those authors have a long line of books for readers to purchase and I have only three. We'll see and so will you! We've tried a few different advertisers and haven't seen much return on investment on those.  Next week we are going to be in a newsletter for kids promoting Moon Over Monsters. It's a great summer read - a book that you can feel comfortable letting your child read.

There is so much in the news lately and I have to tell you I always watch and don't always believe - however, the English double agent has captured my attention. Don't forget to check your backyard for oil, double check the drugs you're on, a prince of weather, another billion dollars wasted - you can't make this stuff up. Except for the cheating, lying politician story - that's old news even if it comes with a new face.

Well, I've got to get to my mommy's birthday party.

Be safe.

And remember to Love All,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment