Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gotta Get the Words Out!

Book Signing!
Saturday at Clues Unlimited 
2:30pm  
3146 E. Fort Lowell 
Tucson

So how does a single author, without a big house behind her, publicize her appearances? Get creative.
I know there are online sites and all the social networking tools -- those are the first that come to mind.

But let us not forget the good old fashioned method - door-to-door sales. There are 300 homes in my neighborhood and my book signing is about 100 yards away ... Here is where one girl with flyers and an active neighborhood wears out the soles of her shoes.

Could this be any more grass roots?
I get exercise, my covers get noticed, my name gets out there and who knows I might get some sales out of it! I will let you know how it goes.


I've been thinking about taking up meditation - but first I'm going to let my kids try it out. If it works for them and they're at peace, maybe I'll get some quiet!

All about little steps and small changes.

Deep breaths,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment