Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Revisiting 2011

An entire year over. Though in all honesty it wasn't the best year of my life and I'm looking forward to 2012. I can't completely knock the past 12 months - everyone is healthy, Second Chance was released and got really great reviews and I finished Moon Over Monsters. But I've got big plans for the coming year and I am refusing to look back – the goal is to learn from my mistakes, push forward and cross my fingers for a miracle. I don't think it's appropriate to pray for a want - one reason is because ... you know when you want something and then you get it and it doesn't quite measure up to the dream? Well, something along those lines. Plus, their are big problems in this world and I'd hate to use up a miracle for something I can truly live without. I'm not sure it works that way but I'm also not sure it doesn't.

What I am is grateful for all that I have and though it would be mind blowing and awesome to see Melanie and Adam up on the big screen ... No, it would be fantastic. And why not? Moon Over Monsters, too. I'll tell you what - I'll keep working hard and trying my best and then my totally unbelievable goals will be possible and when they come I'll have earned them. Right? Sounds like a reasonable plan. In the meantime I'll keep enjoying life just the way it is.

Best wishes to you and I hope all your dreams come true in 2012.

Happy Holidays,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment