Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pay Day!

So, I got my check from Warwick's! These are good days.

But what I really want to talk about is Christmas presents. I have decided to buy Made in America. I have two eleven year old girls ... what is made in America for them? My husband suggested dog collars – not for them to wear, duh – but to walk the dogs. Have you ever noticed how men come up with the oddest suggestions? It's like they try to be weird. But I think it just comes naturally. You have to placate them a little ... make them feel good about their ideas and then do whatever you want. And if you don't believe me, let me just say I've been married for 20 years! Crazy, since I only feel 23, but this is a story for another time.

Back to Made In America – I looked at clothes, toys, electronics, nothing. To make matters worse, today I had no choice (that I could find) but to buy foreign made holiday outdoor lights.
This is going to be difficult. However, something that matters takes effort ... I think I sort of screwed up that quote.

Remember the book discussion - Sat. Dec. 17th - Mostly Books 1pm. I just don't want to be there alone. Though, I might be able to answer all my own questions.

Good day,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment