Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Monday, March 19, 2012

What Do You Want For Lunch?

I want to know why the most difficult decision is ... Where are we going for lunch? Why?

All morning we work with this question looming in the foggy recesses of our brains - we feel it on the back of our necks knowing that each ticking moment is leading us closer to a deadline. We even share our concern by asking our co-workers ... where do you want to go?
How much easier would life be if there was a simple answer? I'm not saying that we take away choices or involve the government. I'm not even suggesting that a prestigious university be paid millions of taxpayer dollars to investigate the problem – though I'm sure money has been spent in more foolish ways.

But I for one want all my hours back! Everyday! Lunch. Diner. I know this sounds extreme but I'm about ready to FAST! That's right. You heard me. I'm going to walk away from the time consuming act of deciding where/what to eat by ... not eating!
Brilliance.

All right, I'm ready for my next issue (right after I have a quick snack - all that aggression has made me hungry).


Love all,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment