Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Monday, October 24, 2011

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I want to send out prayers and wishes of well being to those fighting and surviving breast cancer. And to all the brave family members who are there to care and support their loved ones. 

First let me say I didn't win the lottery. But I haven't given up the idea that this mind thing can work. I guess I just have to figure out what is going to happen and then think of that. Can't Lose! I must be doing something wrong - true I really didn't buy a ticket. I thought about it and I told people I was going to win and when a commercial for the AZ Lottery came on the radio it renewed my vigor to win. But it is out of my ordinary and I kept forgetting - 

It's been one month since I started book 3 and I'm having trouble. I'm not stuck in a writers block but I feel like I'm living in slow motion. I've redone the first chapter already ... not a good sign and I don't know what the problem is. My brain is distracted with a bunch of life clutter and I can't seem to find the right rhythm. I've been writing from home and I know that's not as productive but ... but nothing I've got to get a move on. 
I saw a website that advertised you could start and finish your book in 8 days! I don't know about that - I hate scams and I hate people who take cuts. The other day I was in line at a department store and this lady stood behind me, smiled and so I know she saw me ... but then she proceeded to catch the sales clerk on the side - Well, I yelled STOP THIEF!! - sort of - I did approach the two and of course said something. 
It was either say something or stew about it - I only like stew on winter evenings. She hemmed and hawed and said she didn't see me ... blah, blah ... A thief and a liar. Just wait your damn turn like everybody else! 

And with that I say Stand Up To What You Believe In -- No Matter How Ridiculous!

Stay alert,
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment