Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reality

I love to watch people - sometimes I find myself captivated and staring. It can be embarrassing but the drooling aspect of my daze has gotten better. Though I have to say I am absolutely sick of "reality" tv. It all seems so fake and when the ratings dip the insanity picks up. I understand why we have to have it - over a hundred channels of cable television - still 24 hours in a day - and that means a lot of crap to watch. Quality programming is too expensive so we get stuck with shows featuring people who should never have the attention of the public.

Why am I so against shows I don't watch? I don't know. It's part of a personality flaw. I get really hot and heated over things that just don't matter. I call it ... Strong Feelings About Nothing! And sometimes I find myself passionate and ready to battle over a blip.

How about you - have you got Strong Feelings About Nothing?
I have at least a dozen.

Take care,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment