Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Monday, November 14, 2011

Bond. James Bond – Roger Moore Style

Big Thanks to James and his staff at Warwick's! Had such a great time meeting La Jolla neighbors, vacationers and a couple of other writers! It took me the full 6 hour drive home for my throat to recover. Happy Birthday to Gina.
Being back in that beautiful city reminds me of why I picked that spot for Melanie.

Can't forget to thank my mom who practically moved into my house to watch my disobedient dogs. Truthfully they're pretty good dogs unless you're walking around the house with slices of bologna in your hand. Why? Don't know. Don't want to know. One of those things that you're told and ... it sounds like too much work to figure out. I'm just happy all fingers stayed intact.

Spent the entire afternoon today researching vintage cars from the James Bond movies. Now I personally am not a big fan of the early ones but ... I'm not writing about me. I've browsed tens of tens (?) websites and am thinking I'm going to have to actually watch the movie. Mind you this isn't in a major plot line in the book but I want to get it right because readers are 007 fans and I'd stress if I found out later I was wrong on a fact. Over dramatic? Or just a waste of time? Either way ... Roger Moore here I come.

Be safe,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment