Visit My Website

Visit My Website www.KateMathis.net

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Warwick's in La Jolla

Looking forward to an author event in San Diego this weekend!

Warwick's
7812 Girard Ave.
La Jolla, CA

Sunday – Noon-2

Melanie Ward's home town! Even as I type I've left her and Trish to battle it out over Adam. Summer at the beach ... sunsets. Truthfully anytime of year in La Jolla is a perfect time.
I'm so excited about Warwick's
It is an amazing place - I was at a high school reunion a couple of weeks ago and I mentioned it to a classmate that lives in San Diego. Of course she knew of it.

So, I'd ask for luck, however, I'm of the opinion (today) that the future has already been fixed and no matter what I do ... I will only be walking directly in the chosen path.

I really should start keeping track of all my beliefs. And no I don't believe fickle is an accurate description. Or maybe it is ... or will be on Monday. Who knows? What does it matter? I sort of think time and space are non-existent.

Moon Over Monsters is going incredibly well - still not finished editing ... it's a lot of work getting everything right and I'm never totally right – making it doubly-difficult.

Choose not to take things too seriously,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment